Saturday, January 8, 2011

:D and =/ and :C and D: and >:l

:D

Because Aiden's home and not dying! I managed to sleep for 12 hours. Not 12 hours straight, because Ace opened my door at 6:00 AM again (he's so smart it's unnerving and annoying at the same time) and there was the nap I had around 7:00 PM last night. I ended up getting up around 10:00. I didn't have as fun of a dream, but at least it was rather mundane. (Still would be strange to you, but strange to me are my more acid trip type dreams. Those are fun. :D )
No nightmares. No waking up crying or with a burning sensation in my chest or anxiety.
I thought about them though and got scared. So I cuddled Ace. He's snuggly. I love him.

=/

Because I was trying to read the first Ga'Hoole book and I kept hearing a weird noise. At first I thought, "Mouse in the heater. 'Kay. Whatever."
And then I remembered. And then I panicked again. So I shot up out of the chair and paced along the living room window. I told you about that right? The huge window? It's like, right behind my computer chair too?
I looked outside...and dad was shoveling the driveway.
The sound was the shovel on the asphalt. I wanted to hit myself.

D:

Because Seth texted me right after that incident with another weird message. I yelled at him. He laughed. Then we proceeded to have a normal conversation. Then he says he's worried about Sammi. I ask why. Apparently she's been acting rather irritable and scared. I begin to worry too, but he tells me not to and that he'll handle it. I say okay, push the thought out of my mind, and go back to reading my book.

:C

Because I was sitting on my bed, listening to more My Chem, and suddenly the audio started squealing. Before I could tear out the earbuds in terror, the right one exploded with a small shock. If this has ever happened to you, you know that no matter how small the shock is, if it's in your ear it freakin' hurts.

>:l

Because I'm about to punch Sly 2 in the face.

That is all. Good day.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for not dying and being hime. Brennon's soup was nommy. My computer's been randomly restarting and freaking me out. Then the speakrs started squealing. Brenno says it's telling me I need to go to bed. Maybe he's right... still it's unnerving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh...does it have a virus? The last one I had died because a Trojan sent it into an endless cycle of restarting itself. It was then that I decided that I have a vendetta against hackers.

    I hate squealing audio. That's another unreasonable fear. Distortion and backmasking. God I hate backmasking... D:

    ReplyDelete