Friday, October 21, 2011

Panicking...

Casey's gone.






Not gone as in dead. I mean we can't find her and I-


I'm having a really hard time not freaking out right now. She's like my sister. I don't know what I'll do if something happens to her.


We joked we were half-sisters once on like...Jinopets or something. Everyone believed us.




She's been trying to call Danielle since we got here. The last update I got about it...just two hours ago at midnight...Casey had received a voicemail, covered her mouth with her hand, and started crying.


She wouldn't tell us what happened.


She went to go to the bathroom to wash her face. She didn't come back. She got out somehow, or she was taken or...ohgodIdon'tknow.




Todd thinks that she left to find Danielle and Madden...but...why wouldn't she tell anyone?










Why wouldn't she tell me?








We're getting ready to head out now. It's extremely stupid and extremely dangerous, but I'm not leaving my best friend and Todd's not letting another one of us die.




We're coming Casey.






...please be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment