Sunday, October 30, 2011

Showdown

We stopped in Missouri late afternoon yesterday. Left the car in the parking lot of a plaza. Alex and I needed more gas and supplies.

By the time we came back, this was on the hood of the car...


All the pieces are sitting on this desk in the library I'm hiding in...just staring at them...



All my best friends. She killed them.

...I have never felt so angry...too angry to even be sad...and now...just numb.


Now I wait. Alex took a short nap so that he'd wake up as Todd. He's going to confront her.


Todd told me to abandon the car, head to a halfway point, let him know my general location, and wait for him there.

If I don't hear from him by midnight, I need to go back to Oregon.


He left around 8:00 this morning.


...please come back.

1 comment:

  1. Branwen? Listen to me. Come home. Come to Oregon. Now. Todd can handle this. You get out here where you're safe. Please, sis. Please. I want you safe.

    Love you sis. Love you so much. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete