Monday, July 4, 2011

There's so much blood...

It's all over the yard and Sammi won't stop crying about Skye and Alex is trying to find some way to wake Todd up and Skyler won't let go of Seth and I'm crying too and so is Casey and-


Can Skye even be saved now, Todd?


It's...we have to get out of here. Soon. This is the third tragedy that...wait...three for a wedding...no that probably doesn't mean anything.
The police are baffled and I think they think we're being stalked too and that it's connected to Aiden's problems and-

I'd never been able to roll before. When I was in karate, they were trying to teach me to roll for my yellow belt. And I couldn't.
Somebody hit me hard. And I went down. But I rolled. And I got right back up and delivered a solid punch to that fucker's face.


I rolled. I did something right today...


Not all of us know self defense. Seth, Skyler, and Casey need patched up. I do too, even. I can't breathe without it hurting some. I might have a fractured rib from the hit I took...


I just...the police and...what are we going to do?

It's not your fault, Aiden. We're just...we're just in such terrible...



We're going to need one long ladder to get out of this hole...

No comments:

Post a Comment