Thursday, December 23, 2010

Feelin' Wonderful

Finished up shopping with Nick (brother). Got our mom some really nice stuff. C:

I'm fairly certain I saw the real Santa while we were there. He was THE MOST convincing mall Santa I've ever seen. He waved. I actually wanted to go see him. Or at least hug him. (I'M A SUPPORTER OF FREE HUGS!)

Nick and I got some delicious loose tea for mom too. The barista there was extremely nice. Probably the nicest one I've ever met ever. She even made us tea. Free tea. Free DELICIOUS tea.

It's been an overall good day thus far. And Seth seems to be behaving normally too. I'm just chillin' with Ace now. Gonna go make some lunch-dinner. Linner? Dunch? Lunner? Dunner? (I better stop. I could do that all day.)

Oh...and guess what day it is? Thursday. The day of wonderful. ;)

Have a good Thursday, my lovlies!

No comments:

Post a Comment