Sunday, December 19, 2010

TIEM FOR HEAD BANGIN OFF DESK NAO

HG;KAGHA;RJGMVAOERUA[EMRT[CA,ERTUMVTABPUANERA

I don't even care about this paper anymore. It's done. It will be edited and given a cover page when I get it back from my sister but by god I am not writing anymore.

Don't. even. care.

I could lose right now. This lady could take my paper and automatically say it sucks and throw it in an incinerator and I would be cool with it.

It's not that the paper sucks. It's pretty good, I think. I AM JUST SO FREAKIN' TIRED OF COMPETITIONS.

Completely unrelated: a friend of mine has been sending me creepy text messages (creepy as in I worry for him, not for myself). I play along, and then we laugh about it. I don't know. It's pretty uncharacteristic. I think he's been watching too much paranormal stuff again.

No comments:

Post a Comment