Thursday, December 16, 2010

I love Thursdays!

They're always full of wonderful! (For anyone that thinks this is a ridiculous notion, it's the only thing I've got constantly going for me...so uh...back off.)

I had a wonderfully delicious lunch with my lovely friends at school. (Yes, I have more friends than just Aiden and Brennon.) They make me so happy. C:

I wish I could see them more often outside of school...

Got a few presents wrapped for friends today. Thoroughly confused my dad with it too. Was amusing. He's been a grouch-o-potamus the past few days (although he's been working a lot) so I was pleased to make him laugh. Ace was interested in the tape. So much so that he wouldn't let me finish. So I stuck a small piece in a place where he wouldn't be able to reach around and lick it off. After a minute or two, I pulled it off for him. He moved away, laid down, and grunted. Silly doggy.

I'm participating in a Secret Santa thing with some band mates. I got a girl who I'm acquaintances with, but don't know very well. And I lost the little information card we each filled out. I tried to remember what she wrote as best as I could. I feel bad about losing it. I hope she likes what I got her. Well, I'll find out tomorrow. (I wonder who got me...?)

I pretty much had to do nothing the rest of the day, except for a little math and concert band. Annnnd...that's tonight. I should probably go eat and get ready for it. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment