Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Or Happy [insert your holiday of choice here]!

I think that's the second time I've done that. Whatever. :D

We've got all the family here but two members: Erin and Brad (brother-in-law).
They'll be here soon. They better be. 'Cause we're openin' stuffs when they get here!

Ace is stompin' all over the place looking for attention. He's settled for harassing Kate and Kari (Nick's girlfriend).

I meant to post last night, but I was rudely awoken at 7 AM by Ace (whom we've discovered knows how doorknobs work).Then was cleaning for Christmas. Then went to see my aunt who's like an hour and a half away. Came back and had to get ready to go sing in church choir for like three hours. It was midnight when I came back and Nick wanted to watch Inception. And then I fell asleep halfway through that. Next thing I know it's 7 AM again and I may have contracted the flu from Nick (AWESOME).

Anyways, to any readers I may actually have, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and have a wonderful holiday. C:

No comments:

Post a Comment