Saturday, March 19, 2011

Back In Town

Hey.

I didn't get to announce this, and I'm sorry for that. But I was in Columbus for the past two days doing my BPA thing.

I also now know how the other four of us feel.

Having It follow you constantly...is not a party. It rarely appeared while in the city though. Which means one of M's theories holds water. At least for me.

I'm surprised my body hasn't decided to quit yet. So...tired. I must be running on sheer willpower by now.

Because HEY! Shit's gone down while I was gone. I expected somebody would hop on and keep up the blog (coughcaseycough). But they were being kept VERY busy...now I've got to catch up on the mess too.

I was talking about that poem/note thing written inside the envelope...I had some theories on stuff before all of this happened during my "vacation". And now some of them match to those events.

1. "D(X)N'T L(X)(X)K (X)UT THE WIND(X)W LITTLE W(X)LF"
2. "We've sent a crow."
3. "HE WILL WATCH Y(X)U"
4. "How is your kitty?"
5. "THE RAVEN FINALLY FLIES T(X) BATTLE"
6. "The mates hole up in defense."
7."S(X)RR(X)WS(X)RR(X)WS(X)RR(X)W"
8. "We are more than you know."
9. "THE OWL WILL TURN"
10. "It is imperative that you understand."
11. "N(X) ESCAPE"
12. "The Master has plans."
13. "RATTYRATTYRATRAT WILL S(X)(X)N BE UP T(X) BAT"
14. "How will you ever escape the snow?"

1. Refers to It now having full on interest in me. Fabulous.
2 & 3. There is, in fact, a crow that periodically struts around the house, peeking in the windows. He doesn't scare off easily either. Little bastard...
4. Casey's fine, thank you very much. Not great, but better than when this first happened with It.
5. Sammi chased Crow. With a crowbar. Several times.
6. Skyler and Seth. Skyler is up here this weekend too. Wonder how she's convincing her parents...oh well. Doesn't matter. Those two are sticking together as much as possible. The constant wore out, as did the salt. We need something else...
7. "Sorrow". Four times. A birth. Which I'm guessing refers to those irritating poems...god Aiden. Please be okay...
8. I don't doubt that, you creepy jerks.
9. Notice that this is the only "O" Crow's written that's not crossed out. Almost reverently written, I think. Like whoever Owl is is untouched. So far. And I think I know damn well who it is.
10 & 11 & 12. I understand NOW. Perhaps. And perhaps not. And of course It does.
13. Oh have I got a story for you guys regarding this one...
14. It melted, idiot. If it snows more, that will quickly vanish too. Ohio's seasons, Fox. Clearly you don't know them well.

Deduced that this was Fox and Crow based on the speech patterns. Rat doesn't have any sort of distinction yet. But oh is he ever annoying. Where Fox and Crow actually give information, Rat's fallen mostly silent and has resorted to simply being a nuisance.

How do I know this? Columbus is three hours away from us. As is Skyler's home. (They are not the same location.)
I didn't really think about it, but I guess Rat noticed I was heading out of his friends' territory and more into his.
He more or less just acts like a troll. Stalks you around. Mimes annoying things. If you pay attention to him, you're feeding him. And he'll only seek to aggravate you more.

They're adding to their outfits. Rat sports a different mask than Skyler saw last (no idea what the first one was). It's like a grinning rat now. He's got a ratty (EDIT: Ratty? Really?) old top hat, a worn coat, and a scuffed cane.
Fox has more of a masquerade style mask now, so I can see part of his face. Though I've been told he still wears the full one...suspiciously whenever It is around. He's ditched the hoodie too, settling for the black leather gunner jacket lookin' thing and a shirt of some sort to wear underneath.
Crow's also got a masquerade mask, but the beak covers up a lot of his exposed face. He wears a black zip up hoodie now. I saw him decorating something with a red bow not too long ago...



Skye. Skye Skye Skye...
We've been trying ANYTHING to get a hold of her. Nobody's been able to contact her since Wednesday evening.
Do you want to know what Skye's favorite animal is? The Owl.
I really don't want to be right about anything anymore...not about this. Skye...



We've got some ideas on a massive collaborative story tomorrow, Frap and co.
Now to figure out what time noon GMT is for us...



AIDEN. Aiden please be okay...
Brennon I'm so sorry we haven't found him yet...

I don't even know where to start there...where would It take him?


EDIT: Tomorrow's the Equinox AND the Super Moon. I wonder what that will bode for us. I hope it's good luck.

5 comments:

  1. When you figure out what time noon GMT is for you let me know. I think it's... 8am? I could be wrong. Ostara's always been Aiden's favorite holiday... we were supposed to spend this one doing something really special together. It was supposed to come after our wedding....

    I wish I could do something to help you guys. Keeping you in my thoughts. Taben and Ryan are taking me out of the house tomorrow so I can get out of here and not be all depressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...I wish I could you guys out too...

    And good. Getting out helps. Trust me.

    GMT is confusing me. Or this converter doesn't work...

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. which converter are you looking at? I was looking at something. They don't switch over their clocks there till March 27. So instead of the normal +5 it's only +4 for us right now. Hopefully that helps.

    And no worries hun. You worry about you guys over there. I'm talking to Slendy and we're getting this crap figured out. Like now. Luckily Slendy has been here he's been playing with Allen and keeping him occupied lately. Maybe I'm stretching, but he failed to help Aiden, so I think he's doubling his efforts with Allen? Or maybe I'm just hopeful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do I just add four hours? Ohmygod I have no idea.

    http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/gmt-converter.htm

    Looked at your other comments. Slender's on his way, eh? About damn time.

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes. yes, add four hours to our time and you get it. right now it's midnight there. Or there abouts.

    And yeah. Bout damned time. part of it's my fault I'm sure. He gave me a 'I never thought you'd ask' attitude when I yelled at him about it. Why the hell does he need my approval? He sure as hell never got it any other time.

    ReplyDelete