Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Co-Captain

So.

Branwen is busy flailing about how the other runners/fighters/people are doing. Apparently somebody named Ava is alive. That's a plus. And so is Maduin. And I actually sort of know who that is. Huzzah!
She's also waiting for a response. She inserted her own note in the envelope and left it outside her window.

I'm wondering how they get around that bush without disturbing her gigantic dog too much...

Skyler is reading up on this Pete guy and his experiments.

Seth got his new laptop. We're okay letting him on here now.

Samantha is going back through her trash looking for any clues in those..."poems". (Because I'm not sure Crow is capable of poetry...)

And I'm sitting here wondering what I could be doing. Whelan wants us to talk to you more. Though not in a chaotic way with like...all five of us everywhere.

I guess we'll be the two main spokespeople, okay?

So I've got a lot of reading to do on all of you...I guess that's my project.

Jesus H. Christ.

She is following SO MANY OF YOU. THIS LIST IS RIDICULOUS.

2 comments:

  1. There's a reason why they call it Archive *Binge*. Good luck! :) *Joce

    ReplyDelete
  2. [cough]

    I uh...I haven't even finished some of those...

    I'm a terrible person. D:

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete