Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Package

I love that absolutely everyone decides to get in the way and cause disruptions when I'm trying to do something secretive.

I just got the computer entirely to myself. I could only get on in random little spurts earlier.
Erin and her taxes...Mom and her flight plans...

I also smell like fire again from taking another look at the notes. Thanks, Crow. Now my nose is burning. What is your deal with burning everything you touch...

I'm going to turn the links from the original message into pictures because...that just makes more sense I think...

START TRANSMISSION
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright...here's my gift...



I Sharpied out the postal information because you know...creepers. No idea why they used such a big box.

The note that was stapled to the front:


"Dear sir and/or madam, would you be so kind as to deliver this to the gracious young lady it is addressed to? It is of the utmost importance."

Part of the symbol carved on the box. This is really hard to see WITHOUT the camera...




My bandaged mask. There's still a scuff on the bottom...but that might have been there before the fight.





His handwriting is awful here...






And yet it's more coherent here. I think he spirals out of control when frustrated or confused. Especially near the end of the second note there. Thanks for the giant hole in the middle of that sentence, you stupid bird.
"Hell(x) new friend hell(x). F(x)x says "Say s(x)rry". Cr(x)w is s(x)rry. s(x)rrys(x)rrys(x)rrys(x)rrys(x)rry"
"Cr(x)w likes your frien[s?]. Cr(x)w likes Raven [there's a box around this...?]. Kitty is mean. Bad [blank which I assume is 'kitty'] bad. F(x)x says "That's en(x)ugh"."



This is blank. (Obviously.) Wasn't sure what to expect to come out of it.



And then this came out.
"Greetings Ms. Wolf, That was quite the introduction we had. I apologize for our behavior. That was quite rude of us. But it's all very complicated you see. Crow may be a bit of a dunce but do not disregard his message. There are...bits of sense in his words. I do hope we can establish a system of communication. I believe it would be beneficial to both our parties to do so. Until we speak again, Sir Fox."

I kind of wanted to throw up from reading this...

New message chain will be started to discuss this and any new behavior.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
END TRANSMISSION

Yup...that's uh...that's what I got...

I've been wondering whether to respond to him or not. We talked in class today. The general consensus is to try it.
Because we don't know a whole lot right now.

And it's either trust the shady guy, or continue to stumble around our situation blindly.

6 comments:

  1. Wow that is some creepy stuff. I would respond, just because it could be benificial in the long run. But of course it could also be harmful....

    Just be careful and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well he DID ask. Too bad he isn't here to see his answer.

    Best Wishes, Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's strange and... annoying. So they are trying to apologize now?

    Stay safe, eyes open~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better to cooperate with the one you know is shady than to plunge forth into the unknown--at least you can rely on this Crow to be unreliable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What was that quote? "Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid." So, um, I agree with Thage on this one. At least it wasn't a bomb, right? *Joce

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, good ol' Captain Jack Sparrow.

    Heh, thanks, Joce. I agree with Thage too.

    Composing a note shortly...

    Bombs... D:
    I'm actually more scared of an anthrax envelope.

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete