Monday, March 7, 2011

Shut up.

GIVEUPLITTLEPUPITSTOOLATETOSAVETHEM

Now, who was that meant for, you sick creep? Us, or them? Or all of us?

And why leave your pawns in the dark about this, hm? Unless they're lying. It IS Fox...

Fuck you. I just bought Aiden a shitload of Oreos. And YOU'RE going to let him enjoy them. Got it?


............. [sigh]


I never realized how insane this all is. Not fully. The five of us, we're pretending to be these perfectly normal kids while simultaneously being this band of...what we want to call heroes. Casey and I are STILL checking other people we're scared might be infected. No sign of any odd behavior. No proxy cult either. Yet. We're going to leave that 'yet' on there.
Seth's friend Logan...she's been a little TOO interested it seems. He's been charged with keeping an eye on her.
None of the notes Sammi got are really legible enough to get anything useful.
Skyler should be up here this weekend.



I need to talk to Fox. Now.

13 comments:

  1. Mmm, Oreos. . . Aiden's a lucky man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That he is. OH.

    Should I bring him milk?

    Huh...

    I don't think it'd keep...

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do they use such easy codes? They could just say it straight out...don't do anything too rash, Bran. Pretty please.

    Er, also, I don't think all redlights are Revenants. Pretty sure. ~Frap

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Frap: I've calmed down a lot. Threatening It to come talk to me was probably very stupid. But...I guess I'll see what happens.

    That what I thought too, but I couldn't remember. So I thought I'd play it safe.

    @ Yggy/Dennis: Okay. I'll tell Brennon to get him some milk. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. not to burst your bubble, but.... i'm like the one being posesse and threatening your life. Shoulfn't *I* be the one getting you oreos? I realize I shouldn't question this since.. you know it'll make me loose out on cookie and cream filled deliciousness. But... yeah. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

    By the way. I'm home. I'm going to rest some thoough. I'm tiered and stressed. Feeling better though, even if I can't remember bits and pieces of the last few days...

    ReplyDelete
  6. NO. YOU EAT THE OREOS OR YOU GET THE HOSE AGAIN.

    So...am I right in assuming 'Little Pup' is referring to me? That's just...

    Oh, screw you, It. Bastard.

    And yay! I just clapped spastically for joy! :D
    Now get better. And stay that way. 'Kay?

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where are you seeing little pup? I just see something about the piper or something.

    Why the piper though.

    Wait... hose...? what hose? and again? When did I get it before?

    I'm so confused.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at the link at the top. That's your post decoded.

    With spaces, it's, "GIVE UP LITTLE PUP ITS TOO LATE TO SAVE THEM"

    ...can you SEE the codes? ._.

    Because "Little Pup" appeared before...

    The Piper...maybe refers to your Slenderman. And the dark thing...is obviously the bad one.

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see the coaded codes. It just didn't register that the capitalized letters of the last post were code. they just seemed so random. my apologies there.

    You seriously need to start using chat programs so that I can talk to you easier >:{

    heh... little pup... that's kinda cute... or would be if id wasn't coming something that's out for our blood. Or I think is... or something

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chat programs make my 'puter 'splode. I am not kidding. :(

    Those do not work out well.

    And it's not cute. I'm a little scared of that name... D:

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hn.

    I made a comment about how nice it'd be if their action of destroying It would destroy ours as well.

    I still like to think they're connected.

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete