Monday, March 14, 2011

Seth

Hey, I’m Seth.

I haven’t really written anything or blogged before so bear with me on this introduction stuff. 

Branwen has little snippets of me in conversation, but I figured you guys wouldn’t really get much of an understanding of who I am with just that. So I guess I’m going to tell you about myself. At least that’s what Branwen wants. Haha.

So, I’m 17, I’m in the process of getting my license (I know, I should’ve got it a while ago) so maybe a couple of us would be able to skip town if needed, even though us being in a group is a horrible idea.
Enough rambling though. I won’t tell you my full name for privacy reasons, but I was named after Adam and Eve's son Seth in the Bible :D WOO. 

Haha. Umm.. me and Skyler have been dating for 3 years officially today. Like everyone else, me and her stumbled onto this stuff and thought it was interesting, just like everyone else. 

I’m a graphic artist, or at least I try to be. Doing anything else besides working and trying to pretend all this isn’t happening is a pretty hard thing to do. Oh yeah. I work at McDonald’s (yeah go ahead and make your jokes.) And I guess that’s enough about me.

I guess it would also be fair to clue you in on my situation though too while I’m here.

I guess Bran's already told you some stuff. Not all of it though. See...

It wasn't bad at first. I thought it was just me freaking out, like I do when I watch ghost shows (don't laugh). Then He actually SHOWED UP. In my yard. And then near the windows.

And I was so scared of Him...
What if He got in the house, you know?

And then He did. I woke up one night. And He was there.

And maybe I should start saying It now...because apparently that's the one that's stalking us?

It/He/Whatever...started whispering to me. In my head. And I couldn't tell anyone. Because who could I tell? I was even scared Skyler would think I was crazy or something.

But I guess He...um...It was watching her too.

I don't remember a lot about the drawing and the messages and stuff. I just know that I made them. And I kept having to throw them away.

The nightmares? They were like everyone else's, I guess.

I don't remember telling people about this either. Except for Branwen. That was stupid. I don't know why I did that...
Logan.
Sammi.
I know there's more.

So I hope we can get all this figured out. I’m sick of all of it. I wish it could just stop.

4 comments:

  1. I like to refer to Slender as an it. It seems almost like an insult sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha...I guess so.

    Maybe I'll have to start thinking of it that way.

    ~ Seth

    ReplyDelete