Thursday, March 3, 2011

Heeeeey guys!

Have you seen my old posts?

They look happier than these recent ones. That's it. I resolve to try and be happier. Except when I'm being serious.

I've gotten responses from those two, but they come periodically throughout the day. I'm going to let the notes build up some first.

Hey! We have 21 Followers! Hi guys!

So I really need to finish this stuff on my Following list...thing. Some I haven't even started. Erk...

Ohmygosh. I'm so wired. It's been so long since coffee. I probably shouldn't have had it. But ooooohhhmyyyygoooooosh.


...my eye's twitching a bit.


They let me sleep now, by the way. Mostly. It's been one night. We'll see.

Seth will be here soon. He's forgetful and he works, so I guess he'll get to it sometime.


Trivia: Seth's text is brown. His full name is Seth Brown. I did not do this on purpose.

More Trivia: We do in fact have a Skye and a Skyler. Skye refers to Skyler as simply Ler because she claims 'Sky' as her name only.

.............

Oh! Skye!

She's back. She's a little weird. She doesn't seem sick anymore. But she's mostly Skye.


I gotta think about these numbers Crow keeps sending. I don't like some of them.


Oh. And. The Joce/Frap/Arclich team. Casey says she loves you.

..........

I have church choir soon. See you later!

4 comments:

  1. She loves us? That's interesting. I wonder why? *Joce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean, we just seem insane to me. *Joce

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's because you're Heavy Boy Joce.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because you're hilarious. We both love you. You're infinitely amusing. All of ya.

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete