Sunday, March 6, 2011

We interrupt this program for a special news report.

HEY I'M INTERRUPTING CASEY.

This is more important than that anyways. We can chew their ears off about how much down town/east end suck later.

Edit: HEY. Fine. Don't blame me if I forget to do this later.

I am forcing myself to be cheery. Or some form of sarcastic/amused/I don't even know. I've got "Like Boom" playing over and over (thanks, Frap and co. <3)

Because if I succumb to anxiety and worry there is NO WAY I'm going to function properly. And I can't be draggin' everyone else down now, can I?

...Brennon talked to Slendy. It is involved. And apparently, anything It does to Aiden is undetectable by Him. Because He didn't know what was going on until Brennon said something. And now He is PISSED.

Like I said before. Us? Jack Tyler. Them? Sandra, Matt, and Lya.

Yggy (whose real name is apparently Kelly, but he prefers some form of his screen name so I'll keep using that) is hiding in his head somewhere. Now Dennis is in control.
Heh. I almost think of you guys as Artemis Fowl/Orion. Except, Yggy is now apparently the delusional/hallucinatory one.

Celeste got a note and Rose's jacket from Practical Cat. She then wrote a note back that basically told him off in the most hilarious way possible. It was awesome.

Back to Aiden.

I don't know what to do for him...I feel useless here...

I can't very well ask stupid Fox for help. It's his "Master" causing the problems.

Except...

Here's a random idea, Brennon. Are there any silver accessories in the house somewhere? Like a necklace or a bracelet? Maybe a ring? It probably won't work, but it won't hurt to try it.

P.S. Can he eat? Should I send cookies? Or soup? Or something? I think he might like that.

2 comments:

  1. He can eat. he was actually awake and talking tonight. He's really tiered. I showed him the posts that have been made. He broke down crying. Oh, that second post? that was him as well. The person I had talked to on the phone hadn't been informed yet that he had been given one of the laptops for the patients. Aiden claims that he remember making posts but that's not what he remembers saying.

    His engagement ring that he never takes off is pure sterling silver. Do we need a different type of silver?

    Also have you ever seen a male nurse wet himself? I feel like a mean ass bastard for saying it, but it's one of the most amusing things I have ever seen. Slender Man showed up in Aiden's room. Nurses came in, saw Slendy, and wet himself before scrambling out of the room. I felt so bad for laughing but it was hilarious. I guess that goes to show what happens when you get used to a tall faceless man looking over you.

    Slendy (I think I kinda feel comfortable using his nickname now?) is in the hospital with Aiden. He doesn't show any signs of wanting to leave. Hopefully this helps Aiden. If not, then I'm afraid the hospital might become another of their war zones.

    I'd make a full update but I'm tiered. Today's taken a lot out of me. I need some sleep, and I think that Aiden will be mostly safe now. I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whelp. Then I guess the silver fails there.

    lmao at the nurses.

    Pardon me while I virutally tackle Aiden with hugs.

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete