Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Keep it Short

Because Fox is hiding by a tree in the front yard expectantly. I think he KNOWS I want to talk to him.

Something feels very wrong about Aiden.

And I don't know what the hell happened to Yggy...

Please don't be on their side...



I've gotta run outside and talk now. Casey's turn!
EDIT: I can't believe you're going out there right now, by the way. No...wait. Yes I can. Please excuse me while I hide in the basement and cry about the tornado watch. 'Kay?



Hey kids.

So Crow came around last night when he was done digging stuff up in Whelan's yard.

He has more birds. TOO MANY BIRDS.

He was also alone. Weeelllll...not entirely. There's It. But I'm supposed to be ignoring that It's there.

Except for this time...It was doing something to Crow's crows (wow that sounds stupid). Injecting them with something?

If we start to have Slendercrows...I am going to throw a chair.

Bran's not at the BL half the day, so I watch people there for her. We're getting odd behavior now.

Connie's gone quiet.

Connie doesn't stop talking. Almost never. She's bubbly. That's part of what makes her Connie. (Oh Italians...)

I don't know what's going on with Wes. Or Sara.

I don't know if I should intervene. I'll keep watching.

EDIT: Logan disappeared when I was walking to the buses to go home today...and I have no idea where she went. And I remembered those names, guys!  David, Tanner, Leanna, Heather, Ty, PJ, Malory...

Oh jeez. What did I do...

3 comments:

  1. Duuude.... Crows with tentacle wings, I so totally see it now.

    Good luck guys have fun,

    And really Bran! I'm fine! I feel better than I've felt in a long long looong while. oopy doopy! X3

    Duuuude I want a tornado warning! D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO. I do NOT want any more goddamned crows.

    They were so cool before and now I'm sick of them. This is stupid.

    There are five. FIVE. They're in the yard.

    I'm wondering what I could possibly be doing that warrants the deployment of FIVE OF THEM.

    AND THEY WON'T SHUT UP.

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... and five for silver. That too.

    Wonder if it's relevant...

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete