Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sorry this is the third post today, but Bran's too upset right now.

We want this to be kept clean and coherent and...not full of rage. SO.

Hellfire. If you're toying with us...

I liked Dennis too. Even though he's you. In a way. If he's still in there. AND. If Yggy's still in there...


Let them go.


Aiden.

I checked out the latest post.

I think we have a serious problem.

No wait.

That's stupid.

We DO have a serious problem.


Whatdowedowhatdowedowhatdowedo...


It wasn't her fault.

Branwen's.

Hellfire...or...Asshat...or whatever we're calling you.

I'll think of another name. We'll have a bunch!

It is toying with him.

We need to get him back.


We need Fox.


And Bran's not the only one getting the nice treatment.

But in all honesty, she can keep it all to herself. :l

I don't care how helpful Fox is being, I don't. like. him. around.

He creeps me out. I will never forget the window thing.

I almost think he's going to pull something. But we need him.


We need to know what to do.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm. Mmm. Mmmmmmm. No I'm going to reabsorb Dennis.

    ReplyDelete