Friday, March 11, 2011

Hey there...

I know Casey JUST posted. Just wanted to say...

As creepy as everything is, and despite the crow I saw across the street staring at me this morning...

Japan. I'm so sorry. I'm pouring donations into the first relief fund I can find.


Reminds me of the die off phenomonon that was going on. Nobody seems to care about that anymore...I guess it was nothing?


Ripley is still missing...I saw a poster today. That poor little puppy...where could he have gone? Please be okay...


Thanks for posting that update, Casers. We'll talk about them eventually...I just don't feel like it right now.
Trying to wash my mind out. Busy week coming up. So is the 20th. Looks like I've got things to read regarding yesterday...


By the way, a friend of mine, Cara, let me borrow Diablo II. Not TWO MINUTES into playing it, I found this:


...You've got to be kidding me, Blizzard. That's not funny.


At all.

EDIT: HE'S ALIVE. OHMYGOD. OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD. Hope. Hope is beautiful. M. IS. FUCKING. ALIVE.

9 comments:

  1. Wait, I don't get it.

    No, wait! I get it.

    Aw. That sucks. *Joce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously made this face >:l and angrily sighed and just kept playing...

    It's called a waypoint. You use it to teleport. How annoyingly coincidental...

    In other news, I AM EXCITED! :D

    Everything is okay now! Everything feels okay. It will be better, at least for the time being.

    Making an edit to this post...

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you hear that he was alive?

    Just curious and all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to know too! Whatttt? /Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go check the comments on The Mystic and The Tutorial. :D

    I know he's alive because he commented himself. <3

    To paraphrase, he basically said, "Jeez I leave for a few months and you guys let everything go to shit?"

    I lol'd.

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! Ok. Well, I agree with him. *Joce

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah.

    Heh...

    Everything IS a bit more convoluted than when he left it.

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dangit... no one's gonna write any slash of him and Zeke now.. are they? :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHOA WAITAMINUTE.

    Man, I finally log on after a bit to check on things and we're talking about slash fics? o.o

    Jeez you guys...

    ~ Sammi

    ReplyDelete