Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I owe chips my life today.

Because I would have starved without them.

Guess that's one perk about the BL. They always kept an eye on when Lent was. Thanks, Career Center, for having two options that were inedible to me today. :l

I had two bags of barbecue chips for lunch. And I just ate a bunch of Pringles.



...I'm so tired. From this. From the eight billion assignments I have this week for whatever reason and the phone is ringing and FUCK YOU GEORGETOWN DELAWARE YOU'RE JUST A TELEMARKETER.

Why, yes. I AM that irritable today.



Go away, Fox. I don't wanna talk to you today.

...no you cannot come in the house.

I don't care that it's raining and you're getting wet and it's cold. You creep me out and HOLY SHI-


-ahem-


Okay...so I forgot he can totally just...appear in here if he wants.

I used to really like trees. Why are they betraying me?

He walked towards the tree, vanished outside, then appeared in the middle of my living room. About ten feet away.

Sighed, held out an envelope at arm's length.

I took it gingerly, curtly replied, "Thank you."

And he turned around and let himself out the back door. Even when Ace came barreling down the hallway after him, he just...calmly walked out the door.

Good boy, Acey-bear. Least you tried...

I just realized. The entire genderless aspect of The Gentleman Wolf is ruined. They know I'm a girl.

FFFFFUUUU-


...I have to start making dinner in about forty minutes. And look at this message.


This envelope is so dirty and torn...we need a new one...

2 comments:

  1. You should get a purple girly envelope with pink hearts and flowers all over it. And draw pink operator symbols all over it.

    Hmm... what do they do when they see the symbol?

    by the way, we're alive. I'm just... trying to get better and stuff. Brennon's not been sleeping cause someone insists on staying in our room at night to watch over me. Really getting concerned about His obsessive tendancy. I'm nothing special... why the hell care...

    uhg... sorry I rambled. So tiered....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe...I...will.

    I don't know. I've never tried.

    And GOOD. Keep getting better.

    While I try to get more sleep...17 hours in three days...not good...

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete