Thursday, March 24, 2011

Concise

I don't think Fox is supposed to be talking to me...

He looked really hurt...

Uhm...he was tapping on the window by the computer desk and waving kind of urgently.

I rushed outside.

"How are you?" He says quickly.

"Fine I gu-"

"Good. I shouldn't have brought you there. Or here. Here. I shouldn't have brought you here. Again."

"Are...you okay?"

"How is he?"

"Incredibly pissed off?"

"No! Nononono...how IS he?"

"Healthwise?"

"YES!"

"He won't sleep. He has those weird circle things on his back..."

"The crows..."

"What about the crows?"

"Nothing. He wanted you to ask me something."

"Yeah...his siblings?"

"Tell him to worry about himself."

"Are you okay?"

"Just dandy."


Then he starts singing a line of Nearly Witches.
Ever since we met, I only shoot up with your perfume...


"You have a nice voice..." I say.

"Good music," he says quickly.


Then I'm back in the real world again and, as expected, Fox is gone.



He doesn't behave like Crow or Rat at all...



One of these things is not like the others...

10 comments:

  1. It's Fox. I'm sure of it this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comes from a man with five or so demons inside of his head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like someone has a crush on you, Bran.

    I'm trying to catch up on all the crap that's happened. I'm going to make an entry and then go find Aiden. He's not home... as expected and... now that I understand why... What a day what a day

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the one not like the others, aren't I? So I would know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it...is it bad that I kind of like him too? I don't want anything bad to happen to him. Even if he's a proxy.

    Yes, Frap. I do believe you're right. It's WHY he's different that bugs me...

    Why is he different from them...

    I'm sorry, Brennon. Tell Aiden when you find him when he reads my comments...not to get mad. He's like a brother. It hurts to see him do things like this...

    I would check the park. Thoroughly.

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  6. And she does mean thoroughly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know if you're trying to be snarky there, but yes. Yes I do.

    Bring Taben and/or Ryan if you have too.

    I'm sorry I can't help right now...

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's not bad that you like him back.

    I hope you guys are hAPPY if any thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhing everyyyyyyyry happens happens.

    Aftttermmiw all there's just ONE fox.

    Had to get that lAST jke IN2

    See ya.

    ~Dennis.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy...

    DENNIS?

    You're still in there?!

    Keep hanging on. PLEASE.

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  10. LMFAO!

    Nah, he's fucking gone now.

    I think the comments crushed the last bit of hope he had, girl.

    Damn Bran that was epic how you did that. Hi five.

    ReplyDelete