Friday, March 4, 2011

That figures...

When the dreariness returns, so does the trouble. Apparently.

Frap and team. Please be alright. I don't understand your post...it's just...nonsense. I think it translates into something else? But I don't know.

I'm not that code savvy...
Edit: It doesn't, I don't think. But the last paragraph is actual English.

...

I'm heading to the library soon to get more research. (I forgot to tell you guys...guess who got first place in BPA? Yay...)

We've been thinking about doing another collaboration post of sorts. About certain locations and why we can't hide in them.
And why it is currently very difficult to run if that ever needs to happen.
We're talking now. I'll probably end up posting that later.

Screw you, clouds. ):<

You stole my happy.

Edit: Aiden is really really sick...and Ron is dead. Today is terrible...

5 comments:

  1. Can you find a silver lining in the clouds? Or is it just steel and iron? Or maybe the clouds aren't there at all. But there's got to be a bright side. Aiden is probably going to get better, I think. And Ron is probably going to be found in China with no memory, working in a Nike factory. Hee hee. But today's not SUPER terrible...You guys are still alive, right? *Joce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose.

    Thanks, Joce. You got a way of makin' my day.

    But Aiden...

    He seems worse. His new post, for example.

    Part of me thought Ron would also be elsewhere. It's just...I don't like hearing that people are dead.

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. D'you think you could direct me to Aiden's blog, then? I'll try and help (as much as possible over the Internet ._.) *Joce

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. SO MUCH.

    Here: http://idyllicclone.blogspot.com/2011/03/qmv3yxjllcb0agugzw5kiglzig5pz2guihrozsb.html?showComment=1299340182565#c1065912358245993286

    Brennon doesn't think it was Aiden. Which leaves the question...who was it?

    ...There's a new message in the envelope. I'll ask them in my reply.

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. It appears someone translated it for Brennon...it's not any less unsettling.

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete