Friday, January 7, 2011

Frank makes my life.

I took a nap (unintentionally) and actually didn't end up terrified. I had a really nice dream. I cherish it.

I'm ignoring the bit about Kari and Interactive Media and the mall (Kari and IM were two separate sections of the dream) and skip to the My Chem portion.

Me, my best friend Casey, another friend Justin, and some kids from IM were all at a Danger Days themed music camp of sorts that was being run by the MCR boys. The interesting part, is when I was sitting on a log around a camp fire, peeling skins off of potatoes to make potato balls for dinner (I don't think those are even a thing but I'm going to try to make them now). There was a log diagonally to my right and another to my left. Justin and Jacob were on the one on my right, when Frank came over to sit on the one on my left. We were hanging out with him and he was being hilarious. Then Justin and Jacob (IM kid) left at some point and were replace by Gerard, who was discussing something bothering him with Frank and I chimed in to give advice.
And something in the back of my still somewhat conscious mind said, "See, there's no reason to be nervous around celebrities. They're just like normal people."
And then I woke up.

I was really disappointed it was just a dream, but it was nice to not have a nightmare. Moreover, it was nice to have one about a band I grew up listening to (since like...5th or 6th grade).

Nothing much exciting today. Seth came in late, but that's unsurprising. Sammi was angry for some reason. Skye and I were watching Maru the Cat videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment