Sunday, January 2, 2011

Guh...

Wow...I slept terribly last night.

Mom was too sick to go to church and sing, so that's cool. (I'm religious, just in a very lax way. For example, I hate waking up at 8:00 AM and going to church to sit through the same freakin' mass. Ugh. Good going, Catholicism.)

So I just ate breakfast, helped cleaned up Christmas stuff, then retreated to the basement to play some Spyro.

Yeah, I know. "Branweeeeeen! You're scared of ghosts and the basement is FULL of them!"

No, it actually isn't. We only had that problem once, and I'm not even sure if that was legit (new favorite word, blame Seth). Plus the basement is well lit and almost homey. I could live there if I wanted. But I won't. Because it is pee your pants terrifying down there in the pitch black.

Anyways, beat Spyro, got screwed out of the final cut scene because the game froze, went back upstairs, then Erin and Brad came over.

It's been lazy here. I'm mostly distracting myself while throwing glances over my shoulder. I think I dreamed of him last night...I forgot to do my little recall thing when I woke up. Oh well.

...why does this huge window have to be RIGHT next to the computer? D:

1 comment:

  1. wait till you cough the first time. I had a hacking spell lasntight and totally spazzed. Brennon had to remind me I just got over being sick which coughing was a big part of. Go me. What did we do to ourselves? The paranoia's getting too much for me.

    ReplyDelete