Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I don't like my dreams...

...but I don't feel like talking about the ones I've had as of late. Ugh...

Meant to update earlier, but was still have an anger/anxiety attack because of BPA. Cannot wait for Thursday to happen and just be over with.

Yeah. Still can't believe they put it on a THURSDAY. Awesome. That's really nice of them.

[sigh]

The animation is almost done. I'd show you, except that in my opinion it sucks too much (it's still decent for our first one ever) and I have no readers anyways. I have to fix some transitions and edit the rest of the audio. The other two girls have been assigned the task of explaining exactly how this is superhero related. Because I said weeks ago what it was supposed to be about (in their defense I didn't really press the fact). But there's metaphors all over the place in it. So I don't know if the judges will like a metaphorical explanation, but they're gonna have to suck it up.

Annnd...I have to make note cards of my speech. Good thing about this is that there are like...three judges at the most. So only a few people get to see us scramble to form a metaphorical explanation for the video and watch me nervously talk about the 1993 Flood.

I'm rambling. That has nothing to do with anything...only me venting.

I guess what I SHOULD talk about is...well...Skye watched Marble Hornets.



...and thought it was dumb.

Sammi, on the other hand, was the unfortunate victim of Seth's craze over it. Which is why she's been so quiet. She's terrified. Apparently she can't sleep. She's having nightmares. Seth feels remorse, but doesn't really remember telling Sammi to watch them.
This accompanied with my dreams.
I don't like it. I feel uncomfortable.
Although...my case could just be from stress.

Ah well...still wondering what was up with the black birds and the fish. I think I'll go check that out now, in case I missed an update.

EDIT: HAH! That kinda cheered me up. Was reading comments on an article about the birds and found this: "I bet Sam and Dean Winchester would have the explanation..."
I want this person to be my new best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment