Thursday, January 6, 2011

I lived!

That wasn't so awful. I was actually quite fun. C:

Speech: Probably placed.
Animation: Probably didn't. But we don't care. And as frustrated as I was with the girls, Cassie explained it well. It was superhero related. Just in a way you wouldn't think of.

And Apples to Apples. Ohmygod. I missed that game

"Jewish...? DOITDOITDOITDOIT. ISRAEL! WINNER!"

Basically, it was my turn to judge, and when I flipped over a green card it was a 'Create Your Own'. But someday had already written "Jewish" on the side (we found this game in the college's lounge). We all laughed, and I demanded they do it, then more laughing and slapping cards down really quick and running through them fast because we had to board the buses again and somebody actually put down 'Israel'. It was amazing. xD
Then we just hung out in IM when we got back.

Seth, Sammi, and Skye didn't go. They didn't finish theirs. Seth didn't even show up today. Which is unsurprising, as he randomly does that. Punk decided to skip and sleep in.

Sammi is Sammi again. Whee!

I'm so glad this competition is over...I was already losing sleep because of the dreams...and the anxiety helped not at all. But now...now I can sleep. I also watched Splendorman. I laughed obnoxiously. Makes me feel much better about the whole thing.

I'm gonna wear my Killjoy outfit tomorrow. For funzies.

I believe that's all I have for you. Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. Thought I'd let you know I'm here... finally. Saw your comments to Aiden's blog. thought I'd make an update and let everyone know what's going on.

    http://lifeunderyggdrasil.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Brennon! Okay, I'll read it right now.

    ReplyDelete