Monday, January 3, 2011

Yaaaaay. Schooooool.

Heh...heheh...school. Yeah. We can call Interactive Media school.

No. School is when I go back to the high school at 11:30. Ugh.

So...anyways...I was waiting for the bus this morning, being a paranoid idiot and scanning all the trees (it's the dark in the morning/I haven't really been outside in a few days...don't judge), and I notice something white on the road. I proceed to have a mini heart attack. Then I realize it's just the underside of the neighbor dog's tail. Then I proceed to continue having my mini heart attack because the bus is up on the hill now and the dog is still on the road and that dog is KIND OF an idiot. (He ran off in plenty of time, it's all good.)

Then during the bus ride, I kept getting freaked out about trees, shadows and silhouettes. I resolved to stop looking out the window and just listen to My Chem.

I got to the Career Center, walked over to Seth and Skye and Sammi. Seth's a little more quiet than usual. So is Sammi. In fact, Sammi is REALLY quiet. Skye is the one that initially greets me. Then she gives me a little koi necklace as my late Christmas gift. I might edit it in a picture later just because I love it. C:
Seth talks, he sounds tired but fine. Maybe he's losing as much sleep as me. Serves him right. Sammi still hasn't spoken. I pet her hair (WHAT. It's REALLY SOFT.) and she meekly says hi and the bell rings and we go off to IM.

Seth and Skye are now as chatty as usual. I playfully slap Seth across the face for instilling a new fear in me. Skye asks what it is. Seth's quiet. So I tell her. She scoffs at it and says scary movies almost never frighten her. We'll see...we'll see...

Nothing much exciting after that, except for MORE infuriating BPA nonsense. I have a Flash animation to do. It's due by Wednesday. We compete Thursday. :D
I HATE THEM.
At least I have all of the pictures in. I just have to mess with the frames, the song, and the paperwork...

Well...that's all for today.

EDIT: Did you guys hear about the black birds? That's freaky. Mom says she heard something about a ton of fish washing up on shore too...

No comments:

Post a Comment