Saturday, January 1, 2011

Love your friends/Hate. Everything.

I'm home now, helping mom make wedding soup and croissants.

So, if you're following Aiden, you should know all of the shenanigans that took place.

I'd like to say that I had an awesome time, disregarding all of the stuff that happened this morning. We scared the crap out of ourselves. I'm fairly certain I cried a few times. I think Hollywood needs to check this Slenderman shebang out and take some notes on how to make a proper scary movie.
(I'd also like to say that I think Ryan and Brenno wussed out, but that's between you, dear invisible readers, and me.)

Now. The doll incident. First of all, Slenderman falls into the paranormal for me, which means he fits nicely into my phobia. Second, he has ghost/demon like properties, which catapults him into the top tier of things to fear (that rhymed...unintentional). Third, as for the aforementioned ghosts and demons, I always feel safer outside for some reason because I feel like I can run. No. He's everywhere. You can't run. It's hopeless.

Take this all into consideration, and all of a sudden Branwen is a ticking time bomb of hysteria.

So slipping the doll into my room? Bad joke, not okay. Doing it TWICE? Now I'm just hysterical and unbelievable amounts of pissed.

I don't know who's responsible, but I really don't think it was Aiden or Brennon. Okay. Maybe Brennon.

But whatever. It happened. That's over. I'm home now, which means big protective doggy and no sign of that doll.

Like I said, disregarding all of that nonsense, it was awesome. Taben's really cool (the transgender thing threw me off though, found myself having to switch pronouns all night :P), Allen's a neat kid, and Ryan's a cool guy.

Holy crap it's 2011. Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment