Thursday, April 7, 2011

Another Thursday

Casey enjoyed her present (Operator symbol cupcakes and a shirt that said "Smooth (X)perator". Screw the consequences, if any.)

I have a wooden box. It is a special Interactive Media box. His name is Box. (Don't question me.)

I am tired!

I'm also suddenly doing good in math? What.

Minecraft stuff. (I found a poochie!)


Todd's been in and out. I try to feed him random food when he's in. The results are sometimes hilarious. ("What the hell are Spaghettio's? These do not look safe to eat...")
They're delicious. I love them. Shut your face. ;D


Everyone agrees on going to the wake. Skyler will come up to Seth's as usual. We'll probably all meet here again and then go rescue Sammi from Crow.
[snerk]
He's trying so hard to be sincere. I kind of feel bad laughing about it.

And hey! Dean's trying to plan a huge birthday thing since mine's the 13th and theirs is the 17th.

That's right you Homestuck savvy people. My birthday is April 13th. WHO'S YOUR GOD NOW?


As for...Slender Shenanigans...

It's an...eye of the storm thing for us five right now? As soon as this plan that Todd and I have pulls through, things are going to get...

Well...

Shitty.

I generally don't swear when I'm in a good mood (that says a lot about the posts where I AM), but there's no better adjective.


SOOOOO...I'm going to keep making myself oblivious to that fact. I tend to function better that way. (Note for Aiden: It will not be a result of what Todd and I will be doing. It's going to happen regardless. jsyk. Don't worry yourself.)

Speaking of me functioning properly. I let myself cry last night. Because it needed to happen. And I feel so much better letting that all out. I should really stop letting the stress build up like that, but I never do that. I just repeat the process.
I guess that explains the lack of freak out posts. Me burying the emotion and the magical backspace button.

Watch. Me saying that will jinx things.


Unrelated...
I've suddenly taken an interest in Zoroastrianism, just because that is the coolest name I've ever heard. It doesn't even have to be a name for a religion. That's just a sweet name for ANYTHING.
So I'm going to add their history to my mental database of...stuff.

And then I'm going to dig through it to see if there's anything Pete and Ron could use, assuming they haven't already tried it.

8 comments:

  1. It is an ever loving rocking idea. I am glad you like.

    And you would very likely now be Sam's god because she's a total Homestuck fangirl to the max.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSSSSSSS.

    That's AWESOME. Because as far as I can tell, I'm the only one here who is. D:

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, don't get me wrong, I like it as much as th next bro. But she's like.. she'd have Dave's babies and stuff.

    But it'll be awesome to have that whole party thing. It's going to be... pretty emotional for us this weekend with the wake and all. I think that's what we need though. We need the closure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O

    I just made an unintentional RENT reference in this title. Another Thursday. "Another Day". HAH! I love me.

    Dave? I'd go for John myself. But that's because he's an adorable little dork. :P

    Heh...we have parties a lot, don't we?
    I think it'll be good too. I'm glad we can get everyone on our end up there. To be support.

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dunno. Remember? We weren't initially invited to the last one. Have we missed out on others?

    though really. I think we need it. So. Wait. That means there well be three parties this month? The Wake this weekend. Birthday parties next. Then Aiden and Brennon's wedding the weekend of the 30th?

    And I thought that was "No Day But Today"? Noe I'm gonna have that song in my head. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGGGG

    I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU WONDERFULL PERSON.

    I WILL RAISE YOUR BABIES FOR HAVING THAT BIRTHDAY.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Dean: Yeah, New Year's and another party after that.
    And nope. It's "Another Day". No Day But Today isn't actually a specific song, but it IS in "Life Support", "Another Day", and "Finale B".

    @ Alyx: Rofl. That just became one of my most favorite comments ever. xD

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bran, I can't reach Todd for whatever reason. We need his help tonight. Tell him to get here ASAP please.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete