Monday, April 4, 2011

Has the shit officially hit the fan?

First, let me restate what I said yesterday so it's less fueled by frustration.

1.) I don't appreciate people insulting my friends, drunk or no.
2.) Calling people out as fake isn't cool either.

And to Alyx, since I may have deleted that before you could read it, don't beat yourself up. I say idiotic things when sufficiently irritated.

Everyone makes mistakes. Yours are forgiven.

And of course we're still on for Scott Pilgrim. What a preposterous question. :)



Now then.

It.
Has.
OFFICIALLY.
Overstepped Its bounds.

I wonder if It thought It was being cute or clever? Oh let's murder Aiden's parents because they aren't on the property and therefore aren't under that protection hahahahahahaFUCK OFF YOU BASTARD.

I'm sorry. Bitter sarcasm is the only way I can handle this and everything else right now.


It...it actually really really hurts and I really want to cry but they aren't my parents and that's not my place and I have to be there to help. To support. It's not my place to mourn here. It's my place to assist. As the friend. And almost sister.


Todd. For the love of God. I hope you find what Ygg's talking about. Good luck. Be careful.

And thanks. I really like my hoodie. I think this plan will work out just fine. (More on that later.)


In today's news...
- Sammi is back from Tekko. She misses the city already. I do too.
- Seth says he remembered seeing something that looked important in my Supernatural book while he had it.
- Skyler is...I'm not entirely sure what's going on with Rat. But I want to say...she's winning? Uhm...I'll just let her tell you.
- Casey and I are on absolute high alert.


High alert? What for?

Oh did I forget to say?

Remember all of those people that we accidentally infected?

All of them. Absent. Today. All at once.

And not just at the BL! Ohohoho........no.

Everyone Seth talked to. A few that Skyler got. Skye was gone too, we think she's actually disappeared this time. The only person that DOESN'T have collateral is Sammi. And that's because she didn't flail around like a fear driven idiot after watching you-know-what.

I have deemed her the only smart person in this situation.


Todd predicted this would happen, but wasn't entirely sure. I am now beating my head against the desk for not considering this.


The hoodie. Todd brought me a plain black zip-up hoodie the other day. You can probably guess what I put on the back.
There's a reason for this. I can't talk about it now or it'll mess things up.

Not even Crow can know, despite how much I pity and want to be friends with him.


ANNNND. We've just gotten a wealth of information due to Ava's research and Zeke's complete badassery. Even if Ava hates almost everyone right now. That does not stop her from being a source.
And I can understand her entire reasoning...

I may summarize this later. I'll probably forget. For anybody that hasn't seen: The Red Building and The Egypt Notes.







Oh god Aiden I'm so sorry...I wish I could help.

Just don't do anything stupid. Please?

14 comments:

  1. I'll be alright... I think. I want to kill the son of bitch. When I did get out I was brought back and told to stay. Slendy won't let me do wnything. Everyone's making me stay hre. I don't even know what the hell is going on anymore. This just doesn't seem like it could be real. I just saw them the other day when they brought them up to us... When Candy and Dean got here. we had a bit of a lunch with everyone. We worked on wedding plans....

    Now this. It's.. the facts that are being brought up. I'll... make a post about it later. right now it's just.. too much. I don't even know what to do anymore. I feel so lost and confused. So uncertain. i'm sorry....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I go...yes.

    It's almost time.

    We'll need to get you a pair of gloves as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...really.

    As long as you are back at the premises.

    I am going to continue looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Aiden: When you think you can...call me. Okay?

    @ Todd: Snerk.

    Looks like he slipped back in the house right under your nose there.

    And oh...oops. Yeah. I guess we'll need gloves.

    I don't think my new green nails will fit in too well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is not what's going on.

    At all.

    Our plan is entirely unrelated.

    I think I would have to hurt my charge before I ever let her go out on the search with me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll sit back quietly and watch then. I'm not about to watch anymore of my family get killed by these bastards though. And you're supposed to protect her, not make plans with her. I swear if you endanger here in anyway I'll personally beat you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah. Don't worry about it.

    If I could tell you, I would. But we don't want ANYONE to be able to get the slightest inkling of what we're doing.

    It's recon. I won't be doing anything stupid. Or at least more stupid than is necessary.

    Todd didn't even want me to come at first, but then decided it would be better for me to go with him. Don't worry. He won't let me get hurt. And it's not even time yet.

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah whatever, you all go have fun without me while I'm stuck at home unable to do anything.

    Whatever. Just forget it then. I give up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What the hell, Aiden.

    Stop it. This. Times like this when you're acting like a child.

    I'm going to do what we're doing because it is completely necessary and you will find out when we're done.

    I get that you're probably completely depressed. But I'm not going to give into your behavior.

    Tough love, man.

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  10. sory... Brennon knocked some sense into me.... in the form of sleep aids. Bastard... but I did need it. I never slept yesterday. I'm sorry. really sorry. This has been hard on me and I understand. It's alright.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was a tad harsh of me anyways...

    Heh. Brennon.

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love you guys too! Don't leave us out, Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We love you too, Joce. C:

    I totally had to read that last post by Joce to figure out who you were, Sherry. But faeries are totally welcome here.

    I love faeries!

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete