Thursday, April 21, 2011

Down to Business

I hate storms. Hatehatehatehatehatehatehate.

You know what terrifies me almost as much a He/It/Whatever does? STORMS.

In related news, I now have a new computer monitor. Yeah. Downed power line destroyed the old one. STOOOOOORMS.

So now that I can actually see what I'm doing...Seth is starting today. We all collectively start Spring Break tomorrow, so I guess Skyler is coming up tonight. Which is great, because then BOTH of them can test things.

Sam's trying to get anything useful out of Crow. It's mostly just babble. She typed the notes out to me. Todd must be some sort of saint for constantly putting up with that and his apparent bipolar...ness.

...and...what can I do? Bran can sit in the chair of power and do about eight billion other things at once. So what am I supposed to do?

I guess...I can...Crow. Crow babbles incessantly to Sammi because he likes her. Crow HATES me.

Let's see what he says differently...

3 comments:

  1. Yes, actually that IS a good idea. He might give us more numbers or let something slip. You know how he is when he spazzes.

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you might very much like this picture...

    http://hackedirl.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/epic-win-photos-crow-signs-win.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just snorted. I'd show him but he already spazzed out enough.

    ~ Casey

    ReplyDelete