Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sticks...?

AIDEN.

Todd bleeding =/= Todd being fine

D:

Granted, that probably happened after you saw him last. Or he just got cut up while running around frantically. I don't know.

He's kind of just cursing and mumbling on the couch now. I'll probably distract him with Criminal Minds shortly. Haven't gotten to force him to watch it yet.

Uhm...apparently he gave the stick to Crow after encountering "someone" (It or Rat?) and then gave Crow specific instructions to give it to one of us.

He probably forgot at some point. Or that task was replaced by his confusion, which is why Sammi had to go get it from him herself.

Poor Crow.

Anyways, Todd has the stick now, Ygg, whenever you're ready for him to deliver it. What is it...like a magic wand or something?

And I have to go through that Supernatural book, don't I?

P.S. HI FAERIES! :D

3 comments:

  1. ....well that doesn't sound good. Last I talked to him he was fine. Note that I've not physically seen him at all today, it's been all telepathic contact.

    ...now that I think about it I do remember a bit of pain but.. yeah...

    Tell him when he gets a chance to come up here and I'll heal him. And in turn I'll call Ygg over and he can get teh stick from him as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I apologize. That was the least of my concerns at the time.

    It's really just some cuts. Branwen isnsited on taking care of them. I'd like to humor her for the time being.

    And I think I will be up after this show...which will be...10:00.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, she's got you hooked on that like Sam and Dean have me hooked on Supernatural. We're all here. cuddled together on the couch so... you can come join us or whatever. Yeah.

    Oh and I wanted to talk to you about what I'm going to be working on learning tomorrow. Or rather Taben wants to talk to you about it.

    ReplyDelete