Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fair Folk and Stuff

Told you I'd post sometime!

There's a...faery commenting on the blog? THAT'S TOTALLY AWESOME.

Bran and I have been flailing around about this for like..........ever since she saw the comment!

Casey and Seth are lame and don't want to buy into it. I think Skyler's skeptical, but willing to play along.

And I think Bran and I just really want something that magical and awesome in our lives. Real or not. We love faeries.

Faeries. You are more than welcome to chill here.



Okay...um...Slenderman things...awww...now I'm sad to switch subjects...

Crow was sitting around outside so I gave him some crackers to try to make him go away.
He wouldn't take them. He looks sad. And very VERY confused.

I have no idea where Todd is. Bran is kind of worried.


Waitaminute.


I think Crow was holding a stick.

I'm going to see if he's still outside now.

14 comments:

  1. Todd's fine. I keep trying to tell... you.

    And Ygg's lost it. or someone that wants to be Ygg has lost it.

    This is getting confusing and is a lot for me to handel right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait. A stick? Like, THE stick?

    And, yeah. They can get a little over-enthusiastic and start uber-comment-spamming (30+ comments! What the dys!), but I think they mostly know to hold back.

    I. Um. A little addled right now. Who's red text?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only problem is that until Jo gets off his lazy bum and makes us a real account, we can't comment unless "Anonymous" posting is enabled and we can do the Name/URL thing. Luckily for you guys, we can! Frustrated face...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!

    I'm the red text.

    And I...got the stick. I had to trade cookies for it. I really liked those cookies. >:(

    I think it's THE stick?

    Oh well. 'Sup, little faery!

    ~ Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it a really really really blackened stick?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another problem is we can usually only comment if he's commenting!

    Hiya! Giddy face!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay that sounded wrong but, I need that stick m0ar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I...think so?

    Like, somewhere in between burnt and looking like it came out of sumi-e.

    Or something.

    What does it do?

    ~ Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have the stick! Um, Sammi, uh...I dunno, actually. But it's not good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It does a shit load of stuff. I need it to get to "Dad's" hideout. It's in a sub realm that can only be opened with that stick. It's some sort of medium.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is THAT what it does? Cool! Anticipatory face!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've told Todd. Keep an eye out for him. And tell Crow that I said thank you... and... uhm... "caw caw caw crrruck crrrruck crrrr"

    ReplyDelete
  13. I...er...I'll see what he says?

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  14. I shouldn't know how to talk to Crows... I... really shouldn't... why do I know how to talk to crows?

    ReplyDelete