Saturday, April 2, 2011

I did NOTHING yesterday! :D

None of us did anything for that.

I slept! :D

Yes she did.

It was nice!

Now I have to deal with her NOT being a willpower driven zombie. :l

Whee!

At least I'm used to Todd being here.

Hello.

The band freshies got us yesterday. Balloons! EVERYWHERE!
And streamers. I kept two! One is the Scott Pilgrim balloon. I'll post a picture later.

She's up here at my house for now. Because sticking together is probably a good thing. I mean hey, Skyler's up with Seth like...every weekend now, right?

TODD LEAVE THE CAT ALONE.

But he's orange. And I think he likes him.

Perhaps I should stop by Aiden's for a bit anyways.

Sweet holy Jesus. Thank god mom isn't home.

You get used to it. He just kind of...does that.

I can get used to Todd existing. I cannot get used to him appearing where ever he damn well pleases. D:

ANYWAYS.

I am here with Casey. Sammi said she'd check in. Seth might too. I'll be leaving around...5:00? I don't know. Jason and Ryan and Sarah wanted to go to the Texas Roadhouse and that place is awesome and I will take ANY excuse to get out of the house.

For those of you that DID make April Fool's posts, well played. Especially you, Maduin. You jerk. :P

Somebody weird posted on Zeke's blog. I don't trust them, but I don't necessarily think they're the enemy either.

I'm also running on a high from getting like...13-14 hours of sleep. Hee.

JOCE. JoceJoceJoceJoceJoce. Is in the...thing again. Janus and Maze have him. Again. I don't know what they're up to, except poetry from whom I can only assume was Janus. You know. Just by reading the tags...

Sam and Dean. I know you've just been thrown into our crazy mess headfirst, but don't freak out. You'll be okay. I mean...we are. Right? Heh...

I need to find more Scott Pilgrim.

We might seriously take you up on that offer, Alyx.

Sounds awesome.

4 comments:

  1. It's the Modern Major General song! He didn't do a very good job of altering it, though. Anyway, we're trying to figure out something, of course. Don't worry too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We figured you guys had a handle on it. I don't think there's much we can do. You could borrow Todd, but I don't think he'd be able to get past that door any more than you could...

    Huh...I don't know that song.

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I feel like I have friends! :D I'll bring any of the books I can, and, if anything, we can go to Books-A-Million or something! My treat.

    Yeah, Joce is..... yeah. He'll make it. He always does! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool deal.

    We'll have to figure out how to meet up and stuff.

    Maybe Todd can do something...

    ~ Casey

    ReplyDelete