Thursday, April 28, 2011

I'm REAL tired of being stuck here...

My spring break ran out Monday, and I'm still stuck indoors. Which is craptacular because I'd like to NOT miss school during my final few weeks. I have giant projects that are due and I need something to keep me busy.

I also happened to catch something else along with the Sickness, though I'm almost over it. Almost. You know, before Aiden freaks out. That's why I was quarantined from the computer.
Sammi seems completely normal. She even posted on my wall asking if I was okay. Skyler's fine, probably due to a lack of Rat. Seth vowed to find me a new dog on Minecraft.

Shiva died. Skeletons are bastards. I need to build my house already so this stops happening.

Keeping...myself...busy...

Little known fact about me, something Todd apparently missed. I am a master at temporarily forgetting even traumatizing things. So long as I have other information coming in, the memory gets stored elsewhere. I still have it though...so I still remember...

And where is Todd? Rat didn't even reply to the comment I left him like I expected he would. He hasn't said anything. I'm worried...

Things are...surprisingly quiet here. For now. Something terrible is going to happen. Something terrible is going to happen because of The Event...no...The Initiation. I know I still have to tell you what happened...






The Owl is dead. The Morrigan is here.

1 comment:

  1. At least you're alive. It'll all be alright. Just one more day.... if... if you're still coming up anyways. I can't believe i's finally here....

    ReplyDelete