Sunday, April 3, 2011

OH MY JEEZ

I almost forgot!

Not like I've been able to GET to a computer ANYWAYS.

Chris...hoggin' the laptop...it's actually his but whatever.


Well howdy there, folks!

I haven't talked much here. I think I should talk more. Wow...

I don't have a lot of posts. I'm still beating Seth! HAH!


So...guess I'm the only one here.

Last I checked Casey was attempting to play checkers with Todd.
Bran's probably home now, passed out.
Skyler and Seth (who DEFINITELY forgot he was supposed to say something...HOW COMPLETELY UNEXPECTED) are still hangin' out...

Yup that's everyone.


Hmhmhmhmhm...


I'm at Tekko right now. With Chris. My brother.

Bran's right about Pittsburgh, by the way. It DOES feel a lot safer.


I wandered around the other blogs for a bit. You know, since no one else is around.

Poor Joce... :(
What's up with Zeke?
And Celeste is talking tooooo...crazies?
Hi Sam and Dean! Wow I'm late to THAT party.
Frap! You said something about some guy named 'zerombr' commenting? I don't know who that is but it sounds like Zero and if it it's the Zero that Bran's been talking about then it must be important and I should probably find out.


Heeheheheheheeeeee...I'm tired.


I should go to bed now.


But this was fun! Maybe I'll post tomorrow...

Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. On the SLENDER MADNESS video, yeah. Someone with the account name "zerombr" said:
    "thank you Del...this is amazing"
    It IS the same name as zerosage, but I dunno if it's actually the same person.

    ReplyDelete