Friday, April 8, 2011

What have we learned?

If somebody is posting in code, always take it seriously. No matter what was going on beforehand.

We thought Sam was joking. And she wasn't. And she could have been killed. I think It was just trying to be an ass, though.

Musical tonight. The BL's doing Little Shop of Horrors. Heading to Aiden's tomorrow.


Todd's a little weird...

...Okay. He was weird before, but now he's weird because he's not acting the weird way he's supposed to, he's acting like a different wei-

Okay that doesn't make any sense. Let's just say his speech pattern breaks and sometimes his voice and tone change. I think he's remembering things too, but I haven't been bugging him about it.


[sigh] It's getting close to the day. Here's an update from Casey:

Monday: Infected are collectively absent.
Tuesday: Still absent.
Wednesday: They return.
Thursday: All are absent again.
Friday: And all were back today.

Not just for the BL. This is all across the board at ALL of our schools.

In case anyone was wondering, this has EVERYTHING to do with what Bran and Todd are going to be doing in a few days.

I've been graced with the presence of Rat. And I now understand why everyone hates him so much.
Tapping on windows, setting off the house alarm, generally being creepy outside...
Okay so they all did that. But he's doing it explicitly because it both annoys and terrifies me. Watch. Next he'll go making tornadoes and sending plagues of bugs and frogs...

God I hate Rats...

And then there's...something...about...Zoroastr...Zo...Zorast...

 Whelan. I can't even pronounce that word.

Yeeeaaaah...just a little...hint as to what the big secret plan is. Which doesn't really tell you anything more. But whatever.

ZO-ROH-AS-TREE-IN-IS-EM.

For any inquiring parties.

I am completely annoyed that I had to use the word "tree" in that.

And something that made me almost vomit this morning but was still....entirely expected...





A missing person's report has been filed for Skye.





...I have to go.

8 comments:

  1. We look forward to seeing you guys tomorrow.

    We just got home from running around and everything's good to go. It's all relaxing until the ceremony tomorrow.

    The thing we don't know what to do.... thre was nothing to recover. any ashes they'd have had for us would have possibly not been them...

    And I have no idea why I'm going on about it here.

    Miss you guys. See you tomorrow.

    Oh while I'm thinking on it. What time you think you'll all be here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to see that show at another school. It was creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhm...11 to noonish....maybe? I don't know. Is that okay?

    And Joce. Ours. Was. AWESOME. That was exactly what I needed to distract me.

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. That will work fine, Bran. We'll be up early getting everything set up and ready. And my family won't be showing up until 2-3. We figured we'd do the ceremony then dinner.

    Never thought about this but I figured I'd give you and the others a heads up that this is going to be a pagan ceremony. It's still similar to a Christian ceremony, but not? If that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, also, don't worry about dressing up. It's not necessary. no one here will be other than my mother, and then she will be in ceremonial garb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We all kind of figured. Don't worry. Nobody here gets upset about religious differences. I don't make friends with those. :P

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  7. uhm question since we seem to be so close will what you and todd are doing effect my crew in any way?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know...it might. Keep an eye out for an update on it. I'll be sure to tell you all what happens after we're done.

    See if anything changes.

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete