Sunday, April 24, 2011

Super Computer? And before I go...

So Casey's decided to read through the giant list of comments on that blog...

Some sort of computer thing is analyzing other bloggers. I am incredibly intrigued and confused.

I guess I'll have to find out later.


Mom's going to bed soon, so we can head out sooner than we thought. Todd has a black fox mask now and a white hoodie. Me, an arctic fox and black hoodie. We decided to go as some sort of proxy team. And Todd wasn't going to abandon his animal of choice so we went with that.

I promise I'll fill you all in when we get back.

Luckily, both schools are off tomorrow so I don't have to be up for anything. I DO have to be back before either of the 'rents get up though.

...I'm so SO very nervous. And excited in a weird way.

I apparently have high potential. Let's put that to the test.

Wish us luck.

Au revoir.

4 comments:

  1. Too late.

    I need to see this. You don't understand.

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending Taben down then. This isn't cool Bran. Not cool at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll be going through with this whether you want it to happen or not.

    It is essential to further plans.

    Do not tip the balance by sending him down here. I've done a lot behind the scenes on my end to keep the chaos to a minimum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I managed to nab the iPhone for a bit while we're sitting in the crowd...

    (I'll have to ask where he got this later. I don't think it was legit.)

    Dude. You do dangerous things frequently as of late, whether you mean to or not. I'd like to accomplish something for once. Even if it's just reconnaissance.

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete