Friday, April 8, 2011

Little Shop...Little Shop of Horrors!

That went fabulously.

That was the best thing we've ever done.

I KNOW.

There's one thing BL is still good at. And that's fine arts. We do pretty well in a few athletics...not most...

We're DEFINITELY not the brightest.

Don't even make us go there.

But that was fantastic.


Now then.

Coping with Skye until Todd figures out how to fix things...I'll be okay. Seth and Skyler are doing something at church for her.

I imagine Sammi is preoccupied with poor Crow.

Snerk.

Was there a new episode of Supernatural on tonight...? I don't remember.

Dude. I wouldn't even know.

Okay. Well. We'll be heading up to Aiden's tomorrow. Not sure if Todd's coming. I'm sure he and Aiden will work that out with their magical telepathy though.

Know what we haven't had in a while?

Round Table?

Precisely.

Guess what we're doing when we get back.

Cool deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment