Monday, February 7, 2011

Agh...

Mondays...

I don't know what's going on with Aiden and Brennon, but it doesn't feel good and I feel like...well...like my parents are fighting and I'm caught in the middle. I hate that feeling. It dredges up the family problems that were hidden from me and memories from childhood that I didn't realized I'd repressed...

Why am I telling you that...

Monday.

Skye returned in the condition I expected. Tired and frayed. She was happy most of the time, but when I went to clear my throat (which I'm having a worse time with now), she flipped. So I apologized (for coughing?) and then we went back to Dreamweaver and web design. And then I looked up cute animals with her for the rest of class because I don't know how else to help her...

It's like...I'm 80% sure He's her problem. But then there's a 20% chance I'm wrong and she's just having a hard time with her immune system like I did with H1N1 last year.
I don't know how to address it at all. Seth and Sammi agree with me, but are also clueless on what to do.

Seth. He went to the doctor today. Sammi, being sneaky Samantha Garcia, was texting him in IM. His sickness and erratic behavior finally worried his mom enough to warrant a trip to the doctor. Waiting to hear back on how that went.

I'm extremely tired...spent last night with mom and Kate in Pittsburgh for the Superbowl. Because 1.) food, 2.) fun people, 3.) it's a city and cities are safer, right?
Woke up with a bunch of phlegm in my throat. Actually lost my voice temporarily in IM.

And again with Aiden. What is going on? Why does He stalk us with an ominous aura around him, but He's so...benevolent to them? I'm not blaming them, if that's what it looks like. I'm just...frustrated and confused. Which is why I'm putting this experiment together. Because I could be wrong.

I feel like they're Sandra and Co. and we're Jack Tyler and Stephanie.

Augh...

9 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, on all accounts. We're ttying to not drag anyone else into our argument. I'm sorry if we did. I never meant to at all. It's jut.. stupid stuff that was taken way to seriously and got our of hand and just... mreh. Life sucks sometimes... we'll get through it and it'll all be better than ever... that's how relationships are supposed to work... right?

    As with Slendy, I'm sorry there as well. I have no clue what to do and have no idea how to talk to Sandra and co. about it. I'll try and do so after things between Brennon and me are calmed down. We've been at home all day talking it over. I'm considering skipping classes tomorrow so we can work on it more. I just want to be past all of this.

    I never thought there's be a time when Slender Man was the least of our worries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watched the super bowl over here too. That doritos commercial with the dog was hilarious.

    Stay safe,

    -Kaiju

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agh, the people setting off firecrackers near my window for the Superbowl scared the crap out of me.

    I hope your cough goes away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you feel brought into our mess, hun. We love you and didn't mean to dredge up bad memories. So sorry.

    Hope you feel better soon. If Aiden doesn't contact Sandra soon I'll contact her myself. Our problems come first to him, but this whole Slender Man crap's pretty creepy. I wish there were a way to just be done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And thanks guys. The well wishes mean a lot. C:

    GUH. Mondays....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Triple Comment. Because Blogger still thinks Aiden is spam.

    It's not your fault. It really isn't. Me and my siblings just all have issues pertaining to that subject and well...we're a close knit clan. It's just my parents sometimes cause problems...
    We siblings stick together though...
    I'm not going to pry as to what exactly happened.

    I just got the most hilarious idea.
    Slenderman. As a counselor. Go buy yourselves a chalkboard.
    No? I thought it was funny.

    Serious note. Just tell them what's been going on. OR. Give a brief summary. Ask if it's in the norm. And if He's been MIA.
    If you don't, I'm going to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am the spam master.

    And I will... Brennon's getting on me about it too. I'll let Brnnon explain it. he's talking about makeing an entry or something... I dunno. Bleh.

    I'll see what I can do.

    And he... the Slender man counselor. And.. no need for a chalk board. we have a dry erase board. heh. funny pics poppin in my head now... maybe i can doodle that out...

    mreh, I want my weekend back... it got ruined by drama :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohohohohoho yeah. If there's one thing I miss out on socially at the high school by not being there half the day, it's drama. And that's lovely. My school life is pretty clear of stupid.

    Sorry to hear that though. =/

    ReplyDelete