Saturday, February 12, 2011

Ahahahahahaha! I love life.

Redlight is such a sore loser. I laugh at him.

Related: I've given up researching him. At least for the time being. I don't have a lead other than Jay. And we have more pressing matters.

Reach! You live!
Frap! Back to regular Frap. The cheeriness was fun at first, but you got really scary there. Please keep being Frap.
Yggy. Lmao. Good job. Update us when you're in the clear.
Ava. Keep an eye on him. Stay safe. I'm sure those boys will cover you. Men are handy like that.

Casey and I have so much to say about yesterday. Oh goodness. You have no idea what we've found. No idea.
Caser Eraser, keep blunt objects handy. You see that black hooded figure again, there is definitely no chance it is me. Especially since I'm here and not there. Remember to keep the alarm system on. And keep an eye on your windows. All of the windows. All of them.

Unfortunately, I don't have enough time right now (busybusybusy) and she is fighting with the equipment. So much to show you...

Don't worry. We're fine. Shady kids in black hoodies have nothin' on us. Especially the ones that try to look like me. (Was that an animal mask we saw...?)
It mostly involved surprised yelling. And then stalking around like we were ready to knock something out if somebody showed up again.

My injuries? I fell twice. Stupid ice. Stupid fence. Stupid spiny plant things stuck in my shoe...
Hurt my pride more than my leg. Was never very good at fences.

Sammi. I have her camera. We just decided to do it that way instead of sending them. Took us long enough to figure out. Stupid.
Seth is fine. He says, "Hi."
Skyler is safe too.
Skye looked...better?
Casey. Morale back up. Mission: Success. I don't suck as a best friend after all.

We haven't seen Him. But we did see a him. At least we think that was a boy. Will be on the lookout for this kid again. And others, if there are more. All is well right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment