Saturday, February 5, 2011

YESYESYESYESYES

Ohmygosh. I'm just so happy with this news!

Ava. AVA! Alive! And if she assumed correctly, put a new wound on Redlight.
Reach is a sad story...but I wouldn't give up on him. I want to think he's still out there.

Will is back! I don't know Will, but that doesn't matter. People that disappeared are okay. And I am happy.

As for the thing I found in my basement, I still have to put my plan together and wait for results on Constants and salt. But I did my re-reading. The idea itself is kind of reckless. But hey. SCIENCE!
I'll clue you all in when it's all put together. ;D

Things keep destroying my reading plans. I still have things to catch up on.

God I'm just so relieved right now...

I love everyone. Keep on truckin', guys. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment