Friday, February 18, 2011

Heading Out

Getting ready to go pick up Seth. And then mom will drop us off at Aiden's.

GUYS. I LOVE THE ZOO. SO FRIGGIN' MUCH. YOU HAVE NO IDEA. :D

And then and then and then, treasure hunting time! I will officially refer to geocaching as such. As well as these paczki. They're not paczki. They're delicious donut things. And I love them.

IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL OUTSIDE! <3

No sign of Crow or Fox. Anywhere. And I mean anywhere. They're not bothering anyone else either. Maybe they're taking time to enjoy the day too. Hah.

I heard a crow "kaw". A single crow.

"One for sorrow."

I'm just going to ignore that and pretend I never heard it. Ignorance is bliss eh?

That reminds me a song! "Princess Toadstool, it is I your one and only king, Bowser Koopa. I'm a turtle as you see, a little slow and a little green, but on the whole I'd say SUPER DUPER."

Oh man, I'm in such a good mood today. <3

2 comments:

  1. That's definitely good, isn't it? Glad you're fine, for sure. Good luck and good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee~
    Thanks. We're havin' a good ol' time. :D

    Now that I've got some time to do this...treasure hunting and zoo updates! Interesting, they are.

    ReplyDelete