Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Data

So...while weird things are happening elsewhere...I think I need to go over some things, just for my own clarity...
This is also a compilation post, by the way. It's going to be a long one...
This is in no particular order to this list. Just going by whatever name pops up in my head first.

Zeke: Received a file folder from Redlight containing documents pertaining to a Mary Gallagher, who apparently belonged to a cult along with her parents. "Excilis Everto." Signs point to the cult Damien O'Connor spoke of. Damien may not be as crazy as his so-called brother Rick led us all to believe.

Robert: In Redlight's possession. Is some sort of crazy right now. Is being threatened with a lobotomy? Situation unclear. Redlight is a smug asshole.

M: Where are you? Please be okay...

Celeste: Being harassed by the FBI. Is also being fabulously snarky towards them.

Sandra, Matt, Lya: Some sort of turf war is going on? Something appears to be happening with Sandra and //It//. Bodies are piling up.

Jack and Stephanie: Stephanie has been returned and is okay. Both are assumed safe for the time being.

Kaiju: Got the proxy cure from Jeff. Managed to save one named Lucas, but he ran away. Has to decided to start a group to fight and help proxies - NAPPA.

Yggdrasil: Has sprouted...tentacles? Other than that, I don't think anyone's sure what's going on here. But uh...cool?

Ulryc: ...I'm so SO sorry...

J (Jenn): Made a post five days ago...but her blog is gone...?

Maduin: Started audio logs. And is still planning something with that pineapple. Has not posted for a week.

Frap: Regained control over himself. Confers with Him. Has five demons living in his head. Unsure of what's currently going on, but it doesn't look good at ALL.

Storm: Is better! Yes! We missed you! Keep on truckin'.

Ava and Reach: Reach lives! But has something happened to Ava? I think I'm just as confused as everyone else...is that her mother posting?

Aiden and Co.: You jerks. Getting off easy with the guardian Slenderman. I kid, of course. I love you. And that still sounds creeptacular, no matter if He's helping or not. Can't wait to see you all ~ <3


Anybody I'm missing, I either forgot you (sorry), or time still won't let me get to catching up on you.
And now for us.

Hello new followers and older ones I've yet to greet~
Liam, Chase, Inky, Frap, Yggy, Ouroboros
And some of you who I see in the box but don't know...
AleXander Brookes, Kerri Price, Reinforcement Sage

So, since I haven't really explained thoroughly, let me tell you about these proxies or whoever they are.
It seems that in the absence of Slenderman sightings, these three decided to show up. Coincidentally enough, right after we visited the shack. Casey and I have some ideas about that shack and why they'd showed up NOW, but that's for a later post. You know, the one with the pictures which I think I can FINALLY use now that He's not creepin' so much.

As stated, there are three. I thought there might possibly only be one, but unless they also use The Other Side, there's no way one could be down with Skyler and then be up here five minutes later. And I've also seen two at once so...

They wear masks similar to mine, but no gloves and just simple black hoodies.
- Fox
- Crow
- Rat
They seem to vary in intelligence and slyness. Crow I think is the stupidest. Rat is proving to be quite a pain. And I suspect Fox is much smarter than he's letting on.
Oh yes, and from what I can gather from the body shape, I'm assuming all three to be male. But they're hoodies, so it's hard to be sure from a distance...you know?

We decided to talk about this. Here's the conversation thus far:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's discuss some proxy business, shall we? So far I've got Crow and Fox. I think Rat is exclusive to Skyler for whatever reason. The two pretty much stand around in my yard until they either leave of their own volition or Ace chases them off. Did I mention Crow's a moron? He is.

I think Rat is the cockiest of the bunch. He just follows me around town. Sometimes he's hiding somewhere, and I only notice because I'll catch a rat mask before he slips away. But other times, especially if I'm in a crowd, I think he goes maskless. Because I get this weird feeling when he's following me, and then I get that in a crowd. And I'll look around, but I won't see him anywhere.
Other than stalking, he hasn't done much else.
I think they're just observing.

That sounds about right. That also explains why Fox pulled Crow away from the window before he could break in. They're not supposed to. At least not yet.

Fox has NO problem getting near MY window.

I think he's just being a jerk there...

That's a crow...? I thought it was a raven...

No, Sammi. Different beak style.

Oh. Then can I be the raven?

Wait, we're picking animals now?

Guys...

Seth just logged on.

SETH.

Yeah, bro.

What's the situation? GO.

Uh...I don't know. They like...kind of stalk around like...HE did. They don't do much else.

So they're antagonizing us?

I guess- HEY. That's supposed to be MY title. Maaaan. They're copying everything. :<

We get titles too?

CASEY.

:D

:l

Okay, so we know that they're observing, and that they're doing things to annoy us. Which in Bran's case just happens to be them existing.

Yeah...HEEEEY.

What about our tall BFF?

I thought the salt was your BFF?

No. The salt is my bro. Duh.

You and Branwen are going up to her friend's on Friday, right?

Ayup.

Oh, sure. Just leave me at school by myself.

:P

Please be careful up there. And tell us everything that happens. <3

We'll be careful. <3

I won't get him killed. Promise.

Whelan.

Yeah?

I demand cake.

'Kay.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annnnnd that is the end of our nonsense. I'm going to fight with the computers all day tomorrow to try and get you guys those pictures.

Toodles for now.

4 comments:

  1. I want my cookie! I think mostly I'm doing good, but I'm pretty sure I'm also very correct. Anyway. Good luck, yeah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha! If there's ever a chance of us meeting, sir, be sure to remind me to get you a cookie. :P

    Good to see you're alright. Hope the five of them don't give you much trouble.

    Thanks. And stay safe, man.

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciated the summaries at the beginning, it helped me :D
    That conversation made me laugh- 'wait so we're all picking animals now?'
    I found my blog, I dunno about you though P:
    Stay safe~

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem!

    Heheh, yeah. We're an amusing group. C:

    I dunno. The link wouldn't work for me. =/
    I'll try again after church choir.

    Glad to see you didn't disappear, mon amie.
    You stay safe too~

    ReplyDelete