Monday, February 14, 2011

What a Lovely Day for Valentines...

Why is it so dreary? At least it's warm...er.

Nothing much has happened here. Nothing NEW anyways. I was up with Seth this weekend. So we could exchange presents. :)
Still haven't gotten to see Sammi or Branwen yet. Not even at E79. =/

Seth really loves the salt. I've abandoned mine in favor of testing the Constant, which I'm pretty sure works.

Not much to say today, other than Happy Valentine's Day!



And...has anybody up there seen a man in a rat mask? I think he was following me...

3 comments:

  1. WHATWHATWHAT.

    SKYLER. You should have messaged me or something!

    Was there a man in a crow mask too? Was he wearing a hoodie?

    Do we have three different stalkers?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry!

    It was honestly more creepy than the monster outside my window. I'd actually gotten kind of used to Him.

    I didn't see a Crow. Just a Rat. But he was wearing a hoodie. Are they all?
    And who's the third?

    ~ Skyler

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good point. I'm kind of irritated at this development. As if it wasn't hard enough to juggle all four of you (I'm being Mother Goose again...)
    And Slendy being erratic in his visits with me makes me nervous. Especially about this other development with Damien.
    I think we now have proxies. GREAT.

    Yes, assuming they are three different people. They're all wearing hoodies.
    Do you know what this is consistent with thus far? Can you do me a favor? Check for a glove if you see him again.

    BLUH.
    I'll update you all on this in a better post. Rather, WE will. If I ever get Casey's pictures to work. >_<

    Thanks for the info, Skyler. Be on your guard. Beat him with your color guard flag if you've gotta.

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete