Thursday, February 10, 2011

"Bonjour," says the Gentleman Wolf

I'm finally alone. Mom is visiting the doctor and picking her car up. Dad is at the store. Not that this couldn't be accomplished with one, or even both parents in the house. But I don't want to have to answer any questions at all. As far as they know, the Gentleman Wolf is just another character I've invented. They saw it a couple days ago, but don't need to know what I plan to do with it.

Perks of being furry and being me: parents are used to the costume deal. And the cosplaying.

And now I present to you, the Gentleman Wolf.


Yup. That's my bathroom.
And that mask is the thing I found in my basement. And that is indeed the Zeke Strahm coat.
Not wearing the gloves, though.

I'm taking a page out of Maduin's book here.
This is my new second skin. I feel shielded this way. Despite the name, Gentleman Wolf is ambiguous in gender. Anonymous.

Materials:
- Coat
- Hoodie
- Wolf Mask
- Gloves (it's freezing balls outside)
- One large German Shepherd mutt

Experiment #1:
Achieve contact.

That is all. Get close to see what we're dealing with. I'm cloaked in the new mysterious character and guarded by a mastiff-sized beast. I am not afraid.



Okay...maybe a little...

3 comments: