Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Well, this is interesting.

Guess who we need to talk to, guys?

I think it's my turn now to ask them about something. Like if //It// has been around lately. And if their Slendy hasn't been. And such.
I think our cases are very VERY related.

So, I think I can be calm about Friday's events. That's what we ALL need to do.

Fox and Crow have been very busy. Tapping on Casey's window. Stalking around Seth's house. And Sammi's house. And my house.
We aren't anywhere near each other, by the way. We all live about 15-45 minutes apart. I'm close to a couple of cities, Casey's in the sticks, and Sammi and Seth go to different schools in different towns from here.
Rat seems to be the sneakiest of them. Skyler suspects he's even going without a mask sometimes. The problem is figuring out which one he is in the crowd.

Crow and Fox were just here about 20 minutes ago. Mom had a window cracked because it's warming up outside. When I noticed it and them, Crow was already creeping towards the front porch. I slammed it shut, pointed at him and mouthed, "NO.", and Fox dragged him back to the middle of the yard by his arm. Then Ace stomped into the living room (ever so gracefully) and wanted to play, so I made a big show of it. And then he wanted outside and stomped towards the back door. While he did that, I stood up, grinned at Fox and Crow, then let him outside. By the time I walked back to the living room window, they were already gone. Ace was standing in the yard looking rather dejected about not catching them.

I can't help but laugh. :D

I want to punch Fox though. The tapping on the window thing is something that Casey is terrified of (due to an incident that happened forever ago). And that severely irritates me that he's doing that. :l
She sounded more angry and less scared though. Especially after this had been going on a few days.

I think I'm going to switch out Experiment #2 with something related to these guys. Heheheh...just let me think of something...

Skye. Absent. Three days. Sammi says she's really sick. I'm not sure what to say about this...

2 comments:

  1. maybe you can ask them my question as wll since the spam monsters ate it and Brenno never posted like he said he would :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do.

    Where are all the stereos in this house? We had two...

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete