Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Wuff.

Two hour delay day. Not much happened, so not much to report.

I don't know what's going with Skyler. I'm hoping it's just because she's still testing. It's only been three days...

I assume the salt worked, at least for Seth. Because he had a canister of it with him today. Apparently he and the salt are bros. Long as it's workin' for the kid. :)
Good to see him acting as himself, even if he's now back to making occasionally stupid comments that warrant me punching him in the arm.

I made sure he knows it's a temporary defense. I DIDN'T tell him that it's probably not even a true defense and that Slendy might just be screwing with him, considering how Aiden's circle of protection failed. Because he doesn't need to know that. That will just send him into fear and paranoia all over again.

I can actually use today to READ. FINALLY.

2 comments: