Thursday, February 3, 2011

Stuff and Things

Branwen

I'm going to put our names at the top anyways. For further organization's sake

I just know that I left for just a bit to take a shower and make a cup of hot chocolate, and already something's going down.

Ava, if you read this. Hang in there. Stay strong. Fight it.

Now some stuff about Redlight. I've recently commented on Zeke's new blog about how he is very likely Jay of Anomalous Data. This is based off of something somebody said somewhere...on White Elephants I think.
I could very well be wrong. I've also heard of Stopping Lights and now think that the parallel between that and the name Redlight deserves some investigation, whether it's actually related or not.

I've made it one of my priorities to collect information on this person. I also just realized that digging around might attract his interest. Maybe it's because I'm kind of an idiot at self preservation, but I think I'd rather deal with him than with..."Him". Proxies and other Hallowed-types are bad news, but at least I can hurt them.

I also have a LOT of reading to do.

Finished/Caught Up On
Seeking Truth
The Tutorial
The Mystic
A Really Bad Joke
A Hint of Seredipity
Just Another Fool
Dreams in Darkness
Lost Time
Make It Count
White Elephants (new)
H(a)unting
Scared
Slender School
Spiraling Towards the Sky
The Idyllic Clone
Life Under the Yggdrasil
FRIENDS
Copper and Chrome
A Tarot of Tiger Tales

Unfinished/Need To Start
The London Librarian
Anomalous Data
Testing 1 2 3
Dare 2 Die
White Elephants (archive)
What You Are In The Dark
Let Us Keep Living

I just checked. I guess Stopping Lights doesn't exist anymore? That's no good...and leaves me wondering what that was before it went down.

So I'm thinking I'm the Librarian type figure of the group. Heh...maybe we could make our own titles...

If anyone has anything to add to the list, let me know. (Should I give this to Robert? Does he still need it?)
Edit: The list, without the new changes, has been given to Robert.

Stay safe, everyone.

2 comments:

  1. You and Skylar be careful.

    And yes Mr. Sagel should see the list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep forgetting to reply to this.

    A very belated thank you. And we are.

    I have to update this list...

    ReplyDelete