Sunday, February 20, 2011

New Information

[heavy sigh]

Really REALLY tired. The transcript might not seem long (read here), but we were sitting there talking for HOURS.

I'm still trying to register things. The Core of Yggdrasil?
He didn't have to be so defensive about Sandra and Celeste. I was just asking...
M. He had better be as safe as He claims. M is a good man. A smart man.
Damien...how do I tell Zeke...

I...actually feel bad about the cookies now. Sorry Slendy. Understand things from my point of view though. Not only was I thoroughly annoyed with You, I also have a more morbid sense of humor when it comes to things...like You.

The Dark One. I think I like that better than ///It///. Still contemplating S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W.

I'm still reasonably skeptical on what He tells us though. Though I guess now I have different priorities.

They're named Fox, Crow, and Rat.

I don't think they're ordinary proxies or Hallowed. I'm going for Agents. That said, you other four? Watch yourselves. I don't want to make any hospital or funeral visits...I hate both those places.

My throat is acting back up...

I saw another crow today. Just one. It was eating roadkill.

One for sorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I just reread this...did you notice that Crow showed up in my house this same night?

    When you saw the crow?

    ~ Sammi

    ReplyDelete