Thursday, February 3, 2011

THURRRRRSSSSDAAAAAAY.

I honestly couldn't tell you if I had a nightmare or not, because I fell into a nice medicated slumber, and then all of a sudden it was 8:00 AM.
I'm thinking if I did though, I'd remember.

My throat is still a little sore, some coughing here and there. But I felt much better. So I decided to go to school.

Did I mention it's Thursday? WELL GUESS WHAT. IT IS.

And it still hasn't been ruined for me. So I still have one day of the week to look forward to.

Skyler called Seth last night. She has yet to update on the conversation. Whatever she said must have really helped. He was himself today, despite the coughing.
Sammi was hilarious amounts of confused because she fell on an ice covered trail  yesterday and hit her head and probably has a concussion and should PROBABLY go to the hospital or something. But it was still funny.

And I had ravioli and a brownie for lunch. And the sun is out. And besides this one girl in study hall acting like a 5 year old, I had a fabulous day.

Now to get down to business.

Kaiju. I looked around school today, just to make sure. I didn't see any black hoodies or gloves. I do have my eye on a few people, just in case. I've asked Casey to help me watch the school.

Casey will soon be making updates as well. As soon as she's done doing whatever she's doing.

I've caught up on White Elephants.
Redlight sounds like a huge pain in the ass. I'm wondering why somebody hasn't done away with him yet. Why Zeke didn't take the shot when he could have. But I also just realized that apparently Redlight has a lot of supernatural influence. And shooting him might not be a good idea.
But I guess he's still hurt from the garbage disposal. I giggle just thinking about it. Good on ya, Robert.

Skye didn't show up to school today. Yes, I will make note of this every time it happens. Especially if it's in succession. I will make note of ANYONE'S absence.
They are my underclassmen. They are my duckies. And I'm apparently Mother Goose.
I have to take care of them. Me and Casey both.

Sammi's cataloging all of her photos for us to look through. Out of all of us, she's probably the least frightened due to her own life experiences.

I keep seeing that something big is supposed to go down. I don't know what's happening. I want to contribute to the effort, to help. But we don't have much...

I think that's all I have for now. I hope everyone out there was able to enjoy the sunshine today, or at least have some peace for awhile. Stay safe.

2 comments:

  1. If they're your duckies wouldn't that make you a mother duck rather than a mother goose? o-O?

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of them called me Mother Goose once. Another junior I adore. He's not involved with any of this though.
    Thank God.
    But yeah, that's why I used Mother Goose.

    ReplyDelete